The v8 head is designed to be the most compatible head on the market. It's tiny pilot holes allow it to function with any shaft - even those super skinny ones you can't buy on this site. There is an undrilled version which allows you to change the angle or centering of your mount, so you hockey players can give that off-set mount job you've wanted a shot. And not only is this head compatible, it absolutely shreds on the court. The tapered cap allows you to swing like you've always done, but hit the center of the ball every time. The new v8 version features textured rings which allow for extra cool powers. Don't listen to us. Just hit the ball! The added ring on the open end maximize scooping while guaranteeing a formed fit. As soon as you take a shot with the Perro del Mallet head, you just know you've found what it takes to get to the next level.
- Pre-drilled holes for easy mounting
- 5mm cap thickness for the hardest hard
- Beveled open end for that long-lasting scoop
- Reinforcing ring to reduce deformation from too much radness (scooping).
- Made of UHMW-PE
- 2.5" outer diameter that tapers into a 2.375" at the cap
- 74 grams
- 4.5" (120mm) long