Mosquito's could quite possibly be the most aggravating creature on the planet. They are annoying and dangerous. Which also happen to be good descriptors for great polo players. They're also small, which is why the 5" Mosquito head makes little sense. Good thing fixcraft chopped off .5" and now there's this baddie. It still has that hourglass design, still has the textured cap, and has that supreme chamfer. Go ahead, pester the competition with the Mosquito 4.5" head.
- Made with UHMW-Durolast plastic
- Pre-drilled holes for 3 easy-mounting positions
- Slim fit hourglass design
- Aggressive textured rings on capped end for maximum shot manipulation
- Weighs 81 grams
- 4.5" (114mm) length
- 2.5" (63.5mm) outer diameter with weight-saving inside wall design