Ripping and juking are all well and good for bike polo, but if you really want to take your game to the next level you need to be able to whip your bike around at ease. The fully 6061 aluminum v2 Zeke from Koncept Bicycles allows for exactly that. Without all of the heavy baggage of a steel frame the Zeke will allow you to wheelie, nose pivot, and sprint to wins with a lot less effort. The tapered head tube allows for stronger, stiffer maneuvers, and the tight wheelbase makes it even easier to make those moves. Look, you've been playing polo for a while and there's only one thing that will take your game to the next level. The v2 Zeke is that thing.
THIS PRICE IS FOR US CUSTOMERS ONLY AND INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!
COMES WITH A ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
USE CODE "ZEKE" AND GET 10% OFF ALL OTHER PRODUCTS IN ORDER!
|Seat Tube||Top Tube
- 26" wheels (26x1.5 clearance on M, L, 26x1.35 clearance for S)
- 68mm British thread bottom bracket
- 27.2 seatpost diameter
- 31.8 seat clamp
- 135 rear spacing
- 355 chainstay length
- 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer tube for integrated headset
- Comes with fork (710 grams, disc or v brakes, 380 axle to crown race, 100 spacing)
- Shiny 6061 aluminum tubing